“Keep it pure”
Thinking about our environment and health is a priority for us! It can be as easy as this, to help improve your lifestyle and the wellbeing of both, planet earth and all its inhabitants.
Household Water treatment
Neolysis Swimming Pools
We work with
The main advantage is that it is a renewable, clean source of electricity. Solar power is also scalable. When it’s used on a small scale, extra electricity can be stored in a battery or fed back into the electricity grid. Overall, the sun gives off far more energy than we’ll ever need.
Some more advantages of Solar Energy:
- Solar Power Is Good for the Environment
- Solar Power Can Use Underutilised Land
- Solar Power Is A Free Source of Energy
- Solar Electricity Makes Your Home Go Off-the-Grid
- Solar Power Causes Less Electricity Loss
- Solar Power Improves Grid Security
Waterpumps & Filters
Fresh and clean water is essential for us.
Tap water may taste badly due to chlorine and it’s mineral content. Chemicals introduced to tap water during the cleaning process may be unhealthy to drink. It’s possible for bacteria and other germs to enter water after it undergoes the treatment process. If the pipes are old or corroded, water may shave away sediment or metal shavings, which will then get into your water supply.
Installing a water filter is a much safer and cheaper way for your household to get healthy fresh drinking water from the tap.
Neolysis Swimming Pools
The UV technology with the low salt chlorination combination in only one reactor has become a solution for the treatment and disinfection of the pool water (residential and commercial). Neolysis is a system which is able to add the characteristics and the most notable advantages of each technology and also correct its failures, problems or limitations. It combines UV water treatment with salt electrolysis in a single reactor for obtaining a higher quality of water. Pool water that is treated using Neolysis is totally natural, so it could even be used to water plants. Furthermore, the salinity of the water is under 2 g/l, which is far lower than that treated using conventional salt electrolysis systems (4–6 g/l).
The main advantages of Neolysis systems are:
- Greater disinfection: dual disinfection as UV treatment has been brought together with in situ chlorine generation. This combination makes for more efficient pool water disinfection with an extremely low salinity index, whilst avoiding the need to add salt or chlorinated products (hypochlorite, chlorine tablets, etc.)
- More sustainable: the savings in water and energy make this a sustainable technology. There is no longer any need for filter washes for the purpose of reducing the concentration of chloramines.
- Healthier: the higher quality of water improves bathing conditions and reduces itchy skin, nose and eyes.